Heartsome TMX Editor
The Heartsome TMX Editor is a tool for translation memory and terminology database maintenance, and could be used to edit TMX memory files. It is the first-of-a-kind translation memory editing tool that is truly cross-lingual, truly cross-directional, and truly cross-platform. This is a provision of exceptional versatilities, total and complete compliance in every aspect of the Translation Memory eXchange (TMX), Segmentation Rules eXchange (SRX) and TermBase eXchange (TBX) standard maintained by the Localisation Industry Standards Association (LISA).
This is a tool designed to provide translation practitioners with a long sought after tool to maintain translation memory in their collection or to build a fresh translation memory database from legacy files. Also, it is suitable for supporting lightweight terminology database maintenance. There is no limit to the number or type of languages that can be stored within any single translation memory database in the Heartsome TMX Editor.
Translation technology: designed to be fully compliant with existing open standards
● TMX (Translation Memory eXchange v1.4 and below) for translation memory databaseFile management features: designed to provide versatility in compatibility with other related products
● SRX (Segmentation Rules eXchange v1.1 and below) for segmentation of files
● TBX (TermBase eXchange) for terminology database
● UTF-8 (Unicode) for text encoding
● ISO 639 for language codes and ISO 3166 for country codes
● Alignment tool that supports the following file formats: RTF, HTML, XML, DITA, Plain Text, PO, RC/ResX, FrameMaker MIF, SVG, Open Document (OpenOffice.org 2.x) and OpenOffice.org 1.x, Office 2003/2007 XML formats, Trados TTX and Adobe InDesign CS2/CS3 INX, complete with full-Featured SRX-compliant segmentation capabilityPowerful plugin set (items marked by + sign come with Professional Edition only)
● Indirectly but intentionally supports common proprietary file formats: Microsoft Office non-XML formats (Word, Excel and PowerPoint) and Adobe InDesign CS
● Alignment of files immaculately, whether singularly or in batches, to produce translation memory database(s) from legacy materials
● TMX ValidatorEditing features: designed to optimize a translator's performance and productivity
● CSV to TMX Converter +
● TMX to CSV Converter +
● TMX to Trados TXT memory file Converter +
● XSL Converter +
● Capability to directly locate and edit translation memory in the database without exporting to fileDatabase features: designed to bring in powerful and robust TM database support to users without inflating cost
● Ability to easily clean and repair translation memory files to ensure a well maintained translation memory library free of corrupt characters and codes
● Wide range of annotation options for tagging each and every translation unit with appropriate metadata to enhance search results
● Fully configurable hot-keys and conveniently positioned shortcut icons
● Multiple translation memory and terms search and retrieval options: instantaneous search through existing databases; search by selected term, phrase or sentence: activation done automatically or manually; fuzzy concordance search in locating the most remotely match results; etc.
● Side-by-side display of translation memories in one or more languages
● Supports all input methods in use on the system, complete with basic edit functions: cut, copy, paste and undo
● World's first CAT tool to deploy a wide range of non-proprietary third-party databases to give users the professional level of robustness found only in such dedicated commercial or open source databasesAdvance features: designed to render and provide additional support, especially for technically-inclined users to further redefine the efficacy of their Heartsome tools
● All editions are provided with HSQL, an open source database as built-in database
● Professional editions are provided with built in support for the most popular commercial and open source databases in use: MySQL 4.x/5.x, Oracle 9x and 10x, MS SQL, PostgreSQL and HSQL
● Each and every database created in a Heartsome CAT tool is configurated for immediate real-time seamless connection, facilitating instantaneous updating and sharing of translation memory and terms lists, locally and remotely
● Only the professional edition is equipped to support remote excess across any form of network: LAN, Internet, Intranet, Extranet, etc.
● First of a kind CAT tool in the marketplace to provide fully configurable support for OASIS-compliant XML catalogue management
● Configuration of segmentation rules using regular expressions
● Configuration of XML files conversion rules
TMX Editor screenshots
Whatever you want to say
to whomever, wherever in any language
Phone : (+82) 2 558 1179
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Adress : B-506, U-space 2
682 Sampyeong, Bundang, Seongnam
(C)Copyright 2014 Heartsome Korea. All rights reserve.